U2 Cancel Glasto Appearance
U2 have pulled out of their headline slot at the Glastonbury Festival after lead singer Bono underwent emergency surgery to cure a back problem. To commiserate, we have compiled the Top 15 U2 Ailments Chart…
U2 have also been forced to pull 16 shows in the US.
Concerning the Glasto no-show, Bono said:
“I’m heartbroken. We really wanted to be there to do something really special – we even wrote a song especially for the festival.”
Rumoured replacements for U2 include Coldplay and The Rolling Stones, not to mention Kylie Minogue and, er… Dizzee Rascal.
Anyhow, without further ado, here’s our Top 15 U2 Ailments Chart:
1. Boy (My Back Doesn’t Half Hurt)
2. With Or Without Flu
3. When Low Blood Pressure Comes To Town
4. Two Hearts Palpitate Erratically As One
5. Pride (In The Name Of Lumbago)
7. Hives Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
8. Where The Strep Throat Has No Name
9. New Year’s Dyslexia
10. Achtung Scabies
11. Sunstroke Bloody Sunstroke
12. Wide Awake On Amphetamines
13. Unforgettable Fungal Infection
14. Rattle And Hypothermia
15. Mysterious Warts
Have you got any U2 Ailment Songs you’d like to add? Post your comments!