The New Issue Of Classic Rock: Out Now
Wanna read the greatest rock ’n’ roll stories of all time? We’ve got them for ya, in the latest issue of Classic Rock.
Madness, mayhem, mania it’s all here!
* Robert Plant tells us that he can “Still get it up!”. Oooo-er!
* We look back at Deep Purple Mk IV, when Tommy Bolin replaced Ritchie Blackmore, and all hell broke loose.
* We celebrate rock’s greatest showman: David Lee Roth!
* Lemmy tells us why believes in…moderation?!
* We get the truth behind the chaos of the Sex Pistols.
* Status Quo recall a run-in (literally!) with a kangaroo on tour in Australia.
* Oh, and remember the time that Ozzy set fire to a chicken coop? He does.
* And you can’t deal with tales of excess without mentioning Keith Moon.
That’s just the tip of the issue. There’s also Lynyrd Skynyrd, Carlos Santana, Heavy Metal Kids, Ronnie Wood, Paul McCartney and Feeder.
Plus there are three – yes, three! – free gifts.
The best rock read on the planet. Issue 151 of Classic Rock – out now.