The New Issue Of Classic Rock Is On Sale Now!
Don’t dare miss issue 140 of Classic Rock (cover date January 2010).
The issue comes with TWO sensational free gifts:
1. A collectors’ item 2010 Storm Thorgerson calendar (featuring rare art from Pink Floyd, Muse, Peter Gabriel and more).
2. A 15-track CD packed full of 2009′s greatest tracks!
The content of our new edition is centred around the 2009 Classic Rock Roll Of Honour. The sights! The sounds! The stars! The awards! The speeches! An iconic drummer taking a piss out of the back door! Get the full nine yards on what went down at this year’s posh bash – only in Classic Rock issue 140.
Also in our new issue:
* The Best Of 2009 – The Classic Rock scribes pick the best albums, reissues and DVDs of the past 12 months.
* Ginger Baker – Drugs, cops, guns, fast cars, faster women… read our exclusive extract from the legendary drummer’s hard-hitting autobiography.
* Bad Company – Back in the 70s they had talent, great songs and Led Zeppelin’s manager and label behind them. So where did it go so wrong?
* Iggy Pop – This year’s Roll Of Honour Living Legend interviewed exclusively for Classic Rock by Irvine Welsh, the author of Trainspotting.
* Climax Blues Band – The story behind their 1976 barnstormer Couldn’t Get It Right.
* Ronnie Wood – The second-most important guitarist in The Greatest Rock’N'Roll Band In The World on how the Stones are “horrible, really awful people”. and other stuff.
* Billy Gibbons – The ZZ Top maestro on working with blues legends, southern rock legends and sharing a stage with Jimi Hendrix.
* John Bonham – A classic interview with the Zep drummer from 1975.
All this and more in the new issue of Classic Rock, on sale now!