The New Issue Of AOR Is On Sale Now
The long-awaited second edition of Classic Rock Presents AOR is on sale now.
Among the top stuff in AOR issue No.2:
* Cover story: the epic, chaotic, cocaine-fuelled, multi-platinum tale of Toto, the band who invented AOR.
* Features on Houston, Mr Big, The Babys, Roxette, FM, King Kobra, Moritz, Ten and many more.
* Interview with Journey guitarist Neal Schon, a review of the band’s new album Eclipse, and a major live review of Journey and Night Ranger from Las Vegas.
* An exhaustive – not to say quintessential – A To Z Of AOR, covering everyone from Alexa Anastasia to Richie Zito.
* The phenomenon known as Yacht Rock – featuring interviews with Christopher Cross and Kenny Loggins!
* A celebration of the 35th anniversaries of two key albums: Blue Öyster Cult’s Agents Of Fortune and Peter Frampton’s Frampton Comes Alive!
The second edition of AOR also comes with a sensational FREE 15-track CD: Lovin’ Every Minute Of It.
Among the tracks on the CD are an exclusive, never-before-released live version of Toto’s Pamela, plus a brand-new studio song from Journey called City Of Hope.
Classic Rock Presents AOR issue is available at all good newsstands now.