Slash Withdraws Divorce Papers
Two months after filing for divorce, Slash has withdrawn the petition.
The guitarist filed the papers in August, citing irreconcilable difference with his wife Perla, whom he married in 2001. Now it seems the pair have sorted out their problems.
On the musical front. Slash release an expanded edition of his self-titled, debut album on March 7.The CD will not only have the original album, but also bonus acoustic versions of Back To Cali, Fall To Pieces and Sweet Child O’Mine, all with Myles Kennedy on vocals. There will also be a DVD, with promo videos, live footage and a documentary on the making of the album. The full track listing for this is:
1. Making Of The Album (documentary)
2. Back From Cali (live from the Roxy in Hollywood)
3. By The Sword (promo video)
4. Making Of By The Sword Video
5. Back From Cali (promo video)
6. Beautiful Dangerous (promo video)
7. Starlight (live from MTV Classic launch)
8. Mean Bone (live from MTV Classic launch)
9. Track by track interview with Slash
Find out more at http://www.slash.ultimate-guitar.com/