Pre-order your copy of AOR mag now!
Nice planet, we'll take it
A brand new issue of Classic Rock Presents: AOR is due on sale next month. Don’t miss out – you can pre-order your copy right here.
Here’s what’s coming up in the hotly anticipated new edition of AOR:
COVER STORY: BOSTON
Melodic rock’s most mysterious band. The brainchild of Tom Scholz – one part musician, one part mad scientist – Boston have sold millions of albums yet remain uncannily aloof. We delve beneath Scholz’s shroud of secrecy to uncover Boston’s full amazing story.
Into The Arena – featuring 15 of the very best brand new AOR and melodic-rock songs. Including Jimi Jamison, Rick Springfield, Y&T, Neal Schon, Michael Des Barres, Loverboy and more!
Also featured in this issue:
- JEFF SCOTT SOTO One of the most celebrated and oft-imitated voices in AOR
- THE TOP 50 FEMALES IN AOR Counting down the greatest femme-rockers of the melodic-rock genre
- KIP WINGER Q&A with the man who masterminded not one but two platinum albums for his band
- FM The hardy UK AOR-sters have new nine-track EP coming out (Only Foolin’) and a tour with Thin Lizzy and The Treatment in the pipeline
- MONSTERS OF ROCK CRUISE A surprise new trend has emerged in recent years
- DARE Darren Wharton’s band have re-recorded their celebrated album, 1998’s Calm Before The Storm
- DANTE FOX Foxy featurette to tie in with the release of the Midlands melodic rockers’ just-released new album Lost Man’s Ground
- HEART Their new LP is called Fanatic. We send AOR’s very own Heart fanatic, Siân Llewellyn, to chat with celebrated sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson
- NUBIAN ROSE Mountain, the debut album from these hot new Scandi- rockers, is causing an almighty stir in AOR circles
- AXE Bobby Barth’s band are back with a new live DVD
- POMP ROCK BUYERS GUIDE The best (meaning: most bombastic) albums from Styx, Kansas, Touch, Prophet, Angel, Zon…
Plus all the latest AOR news, and new-album, reissue and live reviews.
Go here to pre-order your copy of issue 7 of AOR.
The amazing cover of issue 7 of AOR.