New Issue Of Classic Rock Presents Prog Out Now
Classic Rock Presents Prog hits the shelves again today.
It has a lavishly illustrated Rush spectacular celebrating their current Time Machine tour that features an exclusive in-depth chat with sticksman/lyricist Neil Peart – his first rock magazine interview in five years – plus Geddy Lee on the evolution of the band, the Time Machine set-up and 30 years of Moving Pictures.
Also in this issue:
* On the road with Fairport Convention and the story of Babbacombe Lee.
* Here come The Nice: Keith Emerson and Lee Jackson pop into Prog HQ
* Judy Dyble: Fairport and Robert Fripp’s original muse tells us her extraordinary story – and all about her new album and anthology
* Cumbria’s finest, It Bites, on their new live DVD and the concept album in the pipeline
* In the run-up to his arena shows, ex-Supertramp star Roger Hodgson reveals all in his feud with Rick Davies
* Plus! We explore Roy Harper’s Stormcock as our Masterwork, Pentangle maestro John Renbourn as our Maverick, and cram in new bands Phaedra, Konchordat, Rose Kemp and Arcane Roots.
* Want more? How about Adrian Belew, Presto Ballet, Mastodon, Wolverine, Beardfish, Peter Gabriel, ELP, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Van der Graaf, Pendragon, Marillion, Radiohead, Haken and Touchstone?
Of course we mustn’t forget our regular FREE Prognosis CD, this issue featuring 11 tracks from Twelfth Night, Liam Davison, John Young, Talanas, Aethenor and more, and for UK and subscription customers* we are proud to include an exclusive bonus CD, Starcrazy – An Introduction To Judy Dyble, a seven-track sampler from the folk-prog songstress’ singular catalogue, including two outstanding new tracks.
Phew, what a scorcher.
*this CD will not be available to customers outside of the UK for contractual reasons.
Tags: Adrian Belew, Aethenor, Arcane Roots, Beardfish, ELP, Fairport Convention, Geddy Lee, Haken, It Bites, John Renbourn, John Young, Judy Dryble, Keith Emerson, Konchordat, Lee Jackson, Liam Davison, Marillion, Mastodon, Neal Peart, Pendragon, Pentangle, Peter Gabriel, Phaedra, Presto Ballet, Radiohead, Robert Fripp, Rock Davies, Roger Hodgson, Rose Kemp, Roy Harper, Rush, Supertramp, Talanas, The Nice, Touchstone, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Twlefth Night, Van De Graaf Generator, Wolverine