Lita Ford’s ‘Graphic Sexual Romp’ – In Her Own Words!
Lita Ford recently used her Twitter account to detail a graphic sexual romp with husband Jim Gillette.
What more can we say but… too much information, Lita. W-a-a-a-a-y too much information!
We are indebted – we think – to the estimable Sleaze Roxx website for the following. (Note: Gillette goes by the pseudonyms of ‘Big Daddy’ and, er… ‘Meat Whistle’. Clear?!)
Below are Lita’s Twitter posts from twitter.com/litaford:
– If I told you what happened tonight – you wouldn’t believe me!!!! Cops showed up – what a mess! WoW!
– Ah hahahahahaha. So me and Big Daddy settled in for some Mommy and Daddy time. I got the royal massage. Back, ass, legs, toes, tits…
– We move to the bed as we do… BD starts riding me like a madman… He literally f***s me right through the bed!
–The alarm goes off from the loud noise of the wood busting through.
– I sweat to you this is true.
– So Jim gets off me and shuts off the alarm. FRANTICLY!!! He grabs the chord–less phone – thinking ahead!
– He runs back in our bedroom and says let’s try it again! We get on the bed and he gets 2 thrusts in and an even bigger noise and drop makes him realize that the bed is dead!
– So now BD wants me in the swing… That’s always nice so no problem!
– So he puts me in the swing… Has the phone next to him on the massage table. The phone rings. It’s Vicky Blue! We are both ready to explode.
– Big Daddy answers because he thinks it’s the alarm company!
– Tells Vicky “I’ll call you back!”
– We finish round 3 for me and 2 for Big Daddy (or Meat Whistle) as I call him.
– JG gets me a towel as I’m over flowing… Puts his shorts on and goes to his office. Just in time for the police to knock on our door!
– He answers the door and tells the police how the glass break alarm was set off. They don’t believe this tattooed madman and ask for his ID. Now they believe him…
– The bed is trashed! The police are pissed! Me and Big Daddy are satisfied… Even if our bed isn’t!
– God bless America and God save the queen… You f***s aint got nothing on the Gillettes! hahahahaha! OOOOPS! Damn alarm company did NOT call!
– We SO wish we would have been filming tonight! This is the magic! WoW!
(The end. We hope.)
Tags: Lita Ford