Issue 3 of Blues Magazine on sale now
Latest issue of Blues Mag features John Mayall on the cover
Brought to you by the great team behind Classic Rock, Blues Magazine is a mix of old and new, cult and mainstream – and celebrates 75 years of great blues music.
Featured in the third issue:
* John Mayall and Chris Barber talk about the birth of British blues
* Brit R&B artist Big Boy Bloater on his new album The World Explained
* The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion talk Meat And Bone and why they don’t make music for blues purists
* Louisiana swamp legend Lazy Lester on his amazing life in the blues
* Interviews with Eugene ‘Hideaway’ Bridges, legend Taj Mahal and Rolling Stones pianist Chuck Leavell… plus a host of British artists including The Get Go, The Idle Hands and Crow Black Chicken
* All the latest blues-related albums, books and DVDs reviewed and rated
* Five pages of gig listings
* Plus much more!