High Voltage: Meet Lethargy
We continue our look at some of the younger, lesser known bands playing at High Voltage. Time to find out a bit about Lethargy, who appear on the Metal Hammer stage on July 25.
- Lethargy are from Neath in South Wales.
- Their line-up is Phil Humphreys (vocals/lead guitar), Andrew Hunt (vocals/rhythm guitar), Marc T. Jones (vocals/bass) and Gareth Hunt (drums). It’s been constant since they started in 2000.
- They released second album Purification on the Powerage label in November, 2008. Classic Rock said of it at the time: ‘Purification is an album that will surely make Lethargy’s momentum unstoppable.’ Their first album, Road Out Of Nowhere, was released independently in 2004.
- If you join their mailing list at the website below, then you’ll get a free MP3 of the unreleased song Archaic Evolution.
- Apart from High Voltage, the band play the Rheola Festival in South Wales on July 31.
- All the info on the band is at lethargymusic.co.uk.
For full festival info, go to www.highvoltagefestival.co.uk