High Voltage Festival: More Bands Added
Saxon, Cathedral and Hammerfall have joined the line-up at Classic Rock‘s High Voltage festival.
All three bands will appear on Saturday, July 24 on the Metal Hammer stage.
The latest line-up by day for High Voltage is as follows:
Saturday, 24 July 2010:
Main Stage: ZZ Top, Heaven & Hell, Foreigner, Gary Moore, The Answer, The Union.
Metal Hammer Stage: Black Label Society, Saxon, Cathedral, Hammerfall, Orange Goblin, Black Spiders, New Device.
Prog Stage: Transatlantic, Opeth, Asia, Dweezil Zappa, Focus, Pendragon, Touchstone.
Sunday, 25 July 2010:
Main Stage: Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Joe Bonamassa, Bachman & Turner, UFO, Quireboys.
Metal Hammer Stage: Down, Venom, Clutch, High On Fire, Audrey Horne, Lethargy.
Prog Stage: Marillion, Argent, Uriah Heep, Magnum, Steve Hackett, Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash, The Reasoning.
High Voltage also offers a wide range of added attractions to make it the ultimate festival experience.
* Air guitar championship – staged by Air Guitar UK, with the winner going on the UK final and possibly the World Championships in Finland!
* The Victoria – a real ale pub serving award-winning ales including Fullers London Pride, Greene King Abbot Ale, Deuchars IPA, plus a full range of seasonal and guest ales.
* Fine food – including Spectacular Sausages, Taco Truck, Harbour Seafoods, Roaming Rotisserie, Pure Pie and Goodness Gracious Healthy Foods (the UK’s leading mobile vegetarian caterers).
* Classic car/motorbike exhibition – a must for petrolheads.
* Fairground – including 1950s dodgems and a Victorian helter-skelter.
* Wall of death – the legendary, death-defying test of nerve and skill!
* Vinyl exchange – filled, of course, with classic rock and metal!
High Voltage is the festival all true rock fans have been waiting for – custom built by rock fans for rock fans. It takes place at Victoria Park in London.
Standard tickets are prices £135 (for weekend tickets) and £75 (for day tickets).
There is no booking fee for High Voltage tickets.
Tickets are available from www.highvoltagefestival.com