Gary Moore Exhibition Opens In Northern Ireland
An exhibition celebrating the life and career of the late Gary Moore has just opened in Belfast.
It’s at the Oh Yeah Music Centre and marks the life and work of the legendary guitarist, who died on February 6 last year. Exhibits include:
* Moore’s black quilted Gibson Les Paul guitar
* A suit, shirt and shoes, specially commissioned by the tailor Gresham Blake for an Amnesty International event.
* A collection of gold albums, framed magazine covers, signed photos, tour passes, posters and flyers.
* A brass plaque to mark a sold-out Hammersmith Odeon show in 2001.
* A mounted brick from the Martime Hotel, Belfast, presented to him by the Belfast Blues Society.
Find out more info at www.ohyeahbelfast.com
Tags: Gary Moore