Classic Rock Goes Interactive!
New digital version of Classic Rock includes video interviews, behind-the-scenes vids and exclusive audio links.
Checked out Classic Rock on your iPad or iPhone yet? Well, now could be the place to start.
Since it went live at the end of last year, Classic Rock’s FREE Apple Newsstand app has been downloaded more than 220,000 times. Issues up until now have been ‘digital copies’ of the print edition – ie. a page-turning PDF with no-added extras.
Our latest issue’s digital version, by contrast, features embedded video interviews and more:
– Exclusive Slash interview on the new album
– Exclusive Europe interview with Joey Tempest going through Bag Of Bones track by track
– Exclusive behind-the-scenes of the Joey Tempest photo shoot vid, with never seen before pics
– Rock Of Ages movie trailer
– Plus links to three exclusive online radio shows. 100 per cent music, 100 per cent hand-picked. Listen to more music chosen especially by Slash. Hear writer Dave Ling’s playlist of the essential Uriah Heep, 1972-76. And Editor In Chief Scott Rowley’s selection of highlights from The Cult’s three-year journey from ‘positive punk’ goth warriors to road-worn hard-rockin’ wolf children.
All that plus features on Slash, Jethro Tull and Metallica, The Cult, Europe, Jack White, T. Rex, Uriah Heep and much more.
Tags: Classic Rock Magazine