10 Things You Didn’t Know About Franky Perez
If you are yet to read our review of Slash’s recent show in Norway, the name Franky Perez may not mean that much to you. in short, this guy could be the next velvet Revolver singer and we’ve unearthed 10 facts about the man who may be in line to fill Scott Weiland’s shoes!
1. Perez released his first album, ‘My 4th Of July’, in 2005.
2. He hails from the original Sin City, Las Vegas.
3. Perez contributed to the System Of A Down side-project, Scars on Broadway.
4. Franky has been working on tracks with Velvet Revolver guitarist Dave Kushner.
5. According to VH1.com, his success was prophesied by legendary conga player and voodoo priest Lazaro Valdez.
6. Frankie abbreviates his name to FXP.
7. Perez paid for his grandmother to be smuggled from Cuba to the US.
8. According to his Twitter page, Perez is a bit of a whizz when it comes to Wii tennis.
9. He likes his pizza with ranch sauce. Yeah, we were scraping the barrel at this point.
10. His favourite guitar is a Fender Telecaster.